● GPS: built-in GPS module, it can independently record GPS.
● Heart Rate Monitor: measure your heart rate, monitor your health condition.
● Real-time Temperature and Altitude Measure: special for outdoor sports, so that you can respond to sudden weather changes.
● Multiple Sports Modes Record: walking, running, climbing, swimming, and cycling.
● Support Languages:English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese.
● APP Download: Hplus ( download it in the Google Play or App Store ).
● Lift your hand, or turn over your hand, bright the screen.
● The screen isn't always on the normally on state.
Other Usual Functions:
● Sleep Monitor
● Sedentary Reminder
● Calls and Messages Reminder
Bluetooth Version: Bluetooth 4.0
Screen resolution: 96 x 64
Built-in chip type: NRF52832
Screen size: 0.95 inch
Operating mode: Press button,Touch Screen
IP rating: IP67
Alert type: Vibration
Bluetooth calling: Caller ID display,Caller's name display,Phone call reminder
Find phone: No
Groups of alarm: 1
Health tracker: Heart rate monitor,Sedentary reminder,Sleep monitor
Messaging: Message reminder
Other Function: Alarm,Altimeter,Brightness Adjusting,GPS,Siri,Thermometer
Notification type: Facebook,Twitter,Wechat,WhatsApp
Battery Capacity: 350mAh
Charging Time: About 2hours
Standby time: About 3 weeks
Type of battery: Polymer Battery
Band material: Silicone
Case material: Zinc Alloy
Shape of the dial: Round
Dial size: 4.40 x 4.40 x 1.30 cm / 1.73 x 1.73 x 0.51 inches
Band size: 25.50 x 2.20 cm / 10.04 x 0.87 inches
Compatible OS: Android,IOS
Language: English,French,German,Italian,Japanese,Portuguese,Russian,Simplified Chinese,Spanish,Traditional Chinese
Available Color: Gray,Green,Red
0.177 Package weight:
0.204 kg Product size (L x W x H):
25.50 x 4.40 x 1.30 cm / 10.04 x 1.73 x 0.51 inches Package size (L x W x H):
10.00 x 8.00 x 7.00 cm / 3.94 x 3.15 x 2.76 inches
Package Contents: 1 x Smart Watch, 1 x English User Manual, 1 x Charging Cable
IPXX Rating Chart
The IP Code (or International Protection Rating, sometimes also interpreted as Ingress Protection Rating*) consists of the letters IP followed by two digits and an optional letter. As defined in international standard IEC 60529, it classifies the degrees of protection provided against the intrusion of solid objects (including body parts like hands and fingers), dust, accidental contact, and water in electrical enclosures. The standard aims to provide users more detailed information than vague marketing terms such as waterproof.
The digits (characteristic numerals) indicate conformity with the conditions summarized in the tables below. For example, an electrical socket rated IP22 is protected against insertion of fingers and will not be damaged or become unsafe during a specified test in which it is exposed to vertically or nearly vertically dripping water. IP22 or 2X are typical minimum requirements for the design of electrical accessories for indoor use.
FAQ for Smart Watch and Wristband
1. Q: I can’t charge my watch / bracelet and it doesn’t power on, what should I do?
A: If this is the first time you’ve charged your watch / bracelet, please use the adapter to power it, charge it for more than 3 hours, then press the button to start it;
If you have not used the watch / bracelet for a long time without charging it, the battery would have opened the UVP function. In this situation, you need to activate the battery before using. (You can go to the phone repair shop to activate the battery).
2. Q: Why can’t I connect with Bluetooth?
A: 1. If the phone's Bluetooth version is lower than the watch's / bracelet’s, they will
not be able to pair;
2. If the phone's Bluetooth version is equal to or higher than the watch's / bracelet’s, but is initially unable to pair, then you need to clear the Bluetooth connection history on the phone, scan and re-connect again.
3. Q: The watch / bracelet icon shows that it has paired over Bluetooth, however the APP cannot sync data. How do I resolve this?
A: Generally it is caused by the Bluetooth of the phone. Please close the APP first, restart the Bluetooth connection and re-pair the two devices. If the above step does not work, please restart your phone and try to pair the devices again.
4. Q: Why does my watch / bracelet frequently lose connection with my phone?
A: Please check if your phone or other security software has set the APP as a trusted APP or not. This is required to pair the two devices. If it hasn’t, please set it as trusted APP and try again.
5. Q: Why am I unable to connect with the APP?
A: Please making sure the OS of your phone is within the range that the smart watch / bracelet supports.