GU10 8W SMD 5730 LED Grow Light Hydroponic Plant Full Spectrum Lamp
How specific wavelength works?
● Blue: Help plants grow
● Red: Help plants grow and flowering
What kind of plants you can grow with our LED Grow lights?
● All kinds of flower plants: Medical plants, tomatoes, chilli, eggplant, rose, etc.
● All kinds of greens: Herbs and leafy vegetables, lettuce, etc.
● Also suitable for indoor garden or indoor potted landscape
● Add light to plants, stimulate their photosynthesis, help plants absorb nutrients, especially some trace elements, shorten the growth cycle, prevent the rampant growth of plants.
● Environmental friendly, low heat, no infrared ray or ultraviolet radiation
● Low power consumption, energy-saving
● Decorative, high quality and long service life, can light up to 50000hours
● Ideal for most kinds of plants in many fields, such as hydroponics, greenhouse lighting, plants growing, flowering, fruiting, etc.
● Voltage: AC85-265V
● Features: Full spectrum
● Body material: Aluminum
● Light source: LED bulbs
● Available base type: E14 / E27 / GU10
● Wattage: 8W
● LED quantity: 18 LEDs ( 12 red LEDs and 6 blue LEDs )
● Light color: 12 red LEDs and 6 blue LEDs
Type: Light Bars
Output Power: 8W
Voltage (V): AC 85-265,AC85-265
Luminous Flux: 180-200LM
Lifespan: 50000 Hours
Features: Energy Saving,Long Life Expectancy,Low Power Consumption
Function: Outdoor Lighting
Available Light Color: Blue,Red
Sheathing Material: Aluminum
0.043 Package weight:
0.068 kg Product size (L x W x H):
6.00 x 4.80 x 1.00 cm / 2.36 x 1.89 x 0.39 inches Package size (L x W x H):
6.50 x 5.00 x 5.00 cm / 2.56 x 1.97 x 1.97 inches
Package Contents: 1 x GU10 8W SMD 5730 LED Grow Light
1. Please confirm the voltage first. If the voltage of a product is 12V-24V, then you must use a professional LED voltage converter. If the voltage in your country is 110V, then you should choose a product that voltage is 110v or 86-265v(86-265v is adapt for all country.)
2. Please check the specifications of the product carefully before ordering to insure a proper fit.
3. Do not disassemble any bulbs by yourself.
4. Be sure to cut the power off before beginning installation to avoid personal injury.