1. Take off the stock display covers (both the top and the bottom units).
2. Remove the screw at the bottom of the panel.
3. Inspect our display and make sure everything looks good after transit.
4. First install the connector. Make sure pins are aligned correctly (2nd pin from the left on the board has to be untouched!). Insert the connector and install the screw you have removed in step 2. Press blue on button and make sure the screen lights up and works properly as per pictures.
5. Remove adhesive tape which came with our unit. Put on the new display panel and make sure its fully inserted in place. Watch out for connector cables!
6. Insert button (remove adhesive strips again) and light extensions to your bottom panel cover.
7. Reapply the bottom panel cover you removed in step
Package weight: 0.059 kg
Package Content: 1 x Circuit Board, 1 x Dashboard Cover